top of page
Private Equity Intern
BW - Brasil Warrant Gestão de Investimentos
About the company:
BW Gestão de Investimentos (“BWGI”), is a subsidiary of Brasil Warrant S.A. (“BWSA”), a proprietary capital manager responsible for managing investment funds incorporated in Brazil and abroad.
BWSA is an investment holding company that operates in the banking, agricultural, mining, consumer and infrastructure sectors through companies such as Itaú Unibanco, Alpargatas and Companhia Brasileira de Metalurgia e Mineração (“CBMM”).
BWSA also acts as a family office, managing the financial and commercial interests of the individuals controlling the Holding.
About the role:
The illiquid investment team at BWGI is looking for an intern to support the investment team in our different global mandates:
• Fund of Funds: monitoring of an investment portfolio composed of external Private Equity managers, as well as analysis of new fund investments.
• Private Equity Buyouts: analysis and evaluation of potential acquisitions of large strategic investments as well as ongoing monitoring of portfolio companies.
• Special Opportunities: analysis of short to medium term investment opportunities with a focus on opportunistic allocations in both equities and fixed income.
• Expected graduation between July/2023 and July/2024
• Interest and skills in finance and accounting
• English fluency
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 20th.
bottom of page