top of page
Trade Flow Advisory & Services Intern | Deutsche Bank
Trade Finance offers customers in Brazil, among other products, the Confirmed Payables product, which makes it possible to anticipate receivables.
The Trade Flow Advisory & Services Brazil Area is responsible for implementing and ensuring support for Trade Finance customers. (Contract, platform, interfaces, payment information/status and information for reconciliation, auditing, and receipts).
Support for Trade Finance customers, which includes:
• Setup and Support for the FSCM App;
• Platform/product access, related issues and training;
• Validation of files and layouts Confirmed Payables;
• Support connectivity issues;
• Customer training on Supplier Finance (FSCM);
• Contact with internal areas (Local and International);
• Contact with customer and Sales;
• Update of internal controls/spreadsheets. This function requires from the candidate: organization, commitment, attention, teamwork, patience, and cordiality.
• Advanced English
• MS Office knowledge
• Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, International Relations, and correlated courses. (Cursando no período noturno).
• Availability to intern for 2 years.
• Interest in Trade Finance and Deutsche Bank, make sure you do your research before speaking with the team.
• Curious attitude, asking relevant questions during the interview.
Envie seu CV para firstname.lastname@example.org com o título “CV – Estágio TFAS”
bottom of page