top of page
Corporate Cash Management Product Intern | Deutsche Bank
Cash Management Intern
As a Product Intern on our Corporate Cash Management team, you will provide support to the development and delivery of the local Cash Management product strategy with assistance in scoping new products, identifying improvements to existing products, managing risks, and developing the product related content for RFIs, RFPs and sales pitches.
For executing all these activities, you will engage and partner with our global product areas, sales, operations, technology, legal, implementation & services teams and, multiple relationship managers.
Provide support to the Product area with regards to:
• development and delivery of the Cash Management product strategy locally.
• scoping of new products.
• identifying improvements to existing products.
• understanding customer needs.
• identification and management of business-related risks.
• producing products and client performance reports.
• assisting in the development of product-related content for RFIs, RFPs and sales presentations.
• interaction with global product, sales, operations, technology, legal, implementation and commercial managers.
• On-going bachelor’s degree studies, preferably in Business, Economics, Engineering, or International Trade.
• Advanced English.
• Advanced Excel, Power Point and Word skills.
• Be willing to work on a team, be proactive and communicative.
• Availability to intern for 2 years.
Envie seu CV para email@example.com com o título “CV – Estágio em Cash”
bottom of page