Analista - Private Equity
Descrição da vaga
· Assisting with portfolio and client reporting
· Creating/assisting with the delivery of presentations
· Assisting with portfolio operations, compliance, financings, valuations, and analysis
· Financial modeling, valuation and return analysis
· Market and industry research
· Due diligence on company management, customers, competitors, etc.
· Deal execution
· Managing new pipeline opportunities and other general outreach efforts
· Up to three years of relevant work experience in investment banking, strategy consulting, investment management, accounting/transaction advisory, or corporate finance. Candidates with experience in finance and accounting, corporate development, and M&A in other firms will also be considered.
· Undergraduate business, finance, engineering or economics degree – B.A, B.S. or equivalent degree from a top university
· Strong financial analysis, modeling, forecasting, research and analytical skills
· Strong written and oral communication skills in Portuguese and in English
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
· Well-developed interpersonal skills
· Demonstrated experience in working both independently and as part of a team
· Competitive Base Salary
· Discretionary Bonus
· Comprehensive Benefits Package
Angra Partners is an independent firm with expertise in private equity investments.
Founded in 2003, Angra Partners is a pioneer and a leading private equity manager in Brazil, having managed 10 funds with 35 portfolio companies across different sectors, including infrastructure, exceeding R$ 6.7 billion in capital commitments. Angra Partners’ clients include the largest public and private pension funds in Brazil.
Angra Partners’ seasoned professionals accumulate unparalleled experience in taking over management of underperforming funds and solving complex situations, having led solutions to some of the most relevant corporate disputes and financial restructuring cases in the country.
Angra Partners has 17 investment professionals operating in 2 offices in Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo.