Financial Product Analytics & Sales - São Paulo
Descrição da vaga
What is the role?
It’s rare to find a role that gives you such early exposure to global financial market participants. Our Analytics and Sales program offers you the unrivaled opportunity to:
- Join our team in São Paulo, where you are depended upon to provide fast and accurate solutions to incoming client queries. The support we give to clients is a key aspect of Bloomberg’s value proposition and you will play a critical role here.
- Partake in our comprehensive training program, covering all aspects of the financial markets: economic principles, market players and asset classes - while teaching you all there is to know about the functionality and analytical tools Bloomberg has to offer.
- Upon a successful period in Analytics, you’ll have the platform to further your career across the company. The majority of Analytics members take up opportunities within our Enterprise Sales team. In this role you will be working with existing and new clients to increase Bloomberg’s engagement and presence through offering market leading solutions. You’ll play an important part in maintaining Bloomberg’s position as a market leader and driving business growth. You will support the top decision makers in the world of finance, government and business across the globe.
At a minimum, we require that you:
- Earned a Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university prior to starting
- Can begin working full-time in January of 2020
- Have Fluency in English and either Portuguese or Spanish
You also need to have:
- Demonstrated interest in financial market and the aspiration to work in the financial services industry
- Strong critical-thinking and analytical skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- The aptitude to learn and adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- Real ambition to pursue a client-facing career, with a strong interest in relationship management and sales
*Resumes must be in English in order to be considered.