Analista - Private Equity
Descrição da vaga
Angra Partners Private Equity Analyst will work directly with the firm’s associates and vice presidents helping them monitor portfolio firms, identify and evaluate new investment prospects.
• Assisting with portfolio and client reporting
• Creating/assisting with the delivery of presentations
• Assisting with portfolio operations, compliance, financings, valuations, and analysis
• Financial modeling, valuation and return analysis
• Market and industry research
• Due diligence on company management, customers, competitors, etc.
• Deal execution
• Managing new pipeline opportunities and other general outreach efforts
• Up to three years of relevant work experience in investment banking, strategy consulting, investment management, accounting/transaction advisory, or corporate finance. Candidates with experience in finance and accounting, corporate development, and M&A in other firms will also be considered.
• Undergraduate business, finance, engineering or economics degree – B.A, B.S. or equivalent degree from a top university
• Strong financial analysis, modeling, forecasting, research and analytical skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills in Portuguese and in English
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Well-developed interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated experience in working both independently and as part of a team
Deadline: May 31, 2019